I wrote the original version of this post while Lost was still on the air.
· No strings attached. A bad boy is not marriage material. He’s not even relationship material. He is raw sex.
· He’s dangerous. You don’t know what kind of trouble he’s going to start, but you can bet it’s gonna be a thrill ride.
· You can’t control him. He doesn’t ask you what you like in bed. He tells you. Sometimes he doesn’t even tell you. Talk is overrated.
· He doesn’t make love or have sex with you. He fucks you. He fucks you well.
· He’s not afraid to get a little rough. A broken bed frame and a bruise or two means you had a good night.
Austin Sinclair, from Tell Me You Want Me, is a charming bad boy. Playful and fun, his only threat to you is losing your heart. His naughty personality was inspired by my husband. Jack Wheeler, from Secret Storm, is a man with a secret past. Potentially dangerous when he loses control, he has a few bad boy moments—in the shower with Sara, for example.
Why is all that appealing? Bad boys appeal to my sexual nature at its most basic level. Primitive, animal, urgent.
I know there’s more, but I’m finding it hard to think straight at the moment. ;-) Who is your favorite bad boy?